Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A monument to Satan

More on the proposed Satanic monument at the Oklahoma State Capitol... The sponsors of the 10 Commandments monument on public property will fight the hardest to keep Satan off of public property. They opened the door and now want to shut it.

Yesterday I heard someone justify vandalism/theft of the Satan monument based on the fact that Jesus overturned the tables of the moneychangers in the temple. IN THE TEMPLE! The state capitol is not a temple or a church. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. I don't remember Jesus going to government offices and destroying things.

I don't like the idea of a monument to Satan going up but if you allow one religion you have to allow all. I don't want to be associated with Christians who would ignore the law and discriminate against another religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My tweets