Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How many grandchildren does it take to make a herd?

So.. we were at home minding our own business last night and received a text message from our daughter, who has already given us the best granddaughter ever, telling us that she is expecting again and due in September. Along with the one from our son Nyk due the first part of August, this will be 3 grandchildren for us.

The message came right after a phone call from an uncle in Texas who has been like a second dad to me all my life. We caught up on what everyone has been doing since our last conversation too long ago (my fault for not calling.) All of this combined with some cherished alone time with my wife made for a very nice evening after my weekend working out of town.

I hope everybody's day ended this pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My tweets